IGNITE YOUR CHILD'S LOVE FOR THE GAME
GOLF ACADEMY DETAILS
The GreatLIFE Golf Academy is designed to bring the best out of every participant. Our PGA Certified Professional, John Rawdon, and his team teach the fundamentals of golf while helping youths improve their self-control, discipline, and sportsmanship. Groups are broken out by age, so your child will feel comfortable and receive the appropriate level of coaching. The GreatLIFE Golf Academy also has an exceptional instructor to child ratio to ensure every participant gets the attention they need to improve their game.
For $225, each camp participant receives the following:
- – 4 consecutive days of golf instruction lead by PGA Certified Professional, John Rawdon.
- – Free entry into the 4 GreatLIFE KC Golf Academy tournaments throughout the summer (prizes provided to top players)
- – 1 adult/child tournament held at their session’s course
- – 15 baskets of driving range balls to be used at GreatLIFE KC course*
- – 5 free rounds of golf at any GreatLIFE KC Classic course including cart rental**
* Driving range baskets expire on 10/31/20.
** Children under the age of 16 must be supervised on the course at all times. Guests can accompany their child free of charge, but guests who golf will be required to pay green fees if they are not a GreatLIFE KC Classic member. Rounds expire on 10/31/2020.
Dates & Locations
GreatLIFE Golf Academy sessions are 4 days long and spread around the Kansas City area, so there’s sure to be a camp location near you. Dates and locations are listed below.
– 6/2 to 6/5 – Blue Springs Country Club (Blue Springs, MO) – Enroll Now
– 6/9 to 6/12 – Drumm Farm (Independence, MO) – Enroll Now
– 6/16 to 6/19 – Shiloh Springs (Platte City, MO) – Enroll Now
– 7/7 to 7/10 – Blue Springs Country Club (Blue Springs, MO) – Enroll Now
– 7/14 to 7/17 – Drum Farm (Independence, MO) – Enroll Now
– 7/20 to 7/23 – Shiloh Springs (Platte City, MO) – Enroll Now
Golfers are divided by age to ensure instruction is appropriate and golfers are comfortable.
- Ages 7 to 9 – 8 am to 9:30 am
- Ages 10 to 11 – 9:30 am to 11 am
- Ages 12 to 13 – 11 am to 12:30 pm
- Ages 14 to 17 – 12:30 pm to 2 pm