DOING OUR BEST DURING UNCERTAIN TIMES
COVID-19 Policy & Precautions
GOLF ACADEMY COVID-19 INFORMATION
As we plan for the summer months, there is a lot of uncertainty. Here’s what we’re doing to ensure you feel confident signing up for and participating in the Golf Academy.
- – If you sign up for a Golf Academy Session that is cancelled due to COVID-19, we will refund your payment.
- – Sessions will be limited in size to protect the student to instructor ratio and to meet capacity guidelines set by local officials.
- – Students will provide their own golfing equipment (clubs, balls, etc.) to limit exposure.
- – Social distancing will be respected.
- – Sessions will be held outdoors.
- – Cloth masks and disposable gloves will be available, should you want a participant want to wear them.
- – Hand sanitizer will be available at each session.