DOING OUR BEST DURING UNCERTAIN TIMES
COVID-19 Policy & Precautions
GOLF ACADEMY COVID-19 INFORMATION
As we plan for the summer months, there is a lot of uncertainty. Here’s what we’re doing to ensure you feel confident signing up for and participating in the Golf Academy.
- – If you sign up for a Golf Academy Session that is cancelled due to COVID-19, we will refund your payment.
- – Sessions will be limited in size to protect the student to instructor ratio and to meet capacity guidelines set by local officials.
- – Students will provide their own golfing equipment (clubs, balls, etc.) to limit exposure.
- – Social distancing will be respected.
- – Sessions will be held outdoors.
- – Cloth masks and disposable gloves will be available, should you want a participant want to wear them.
- – Hand sanitizer will be available at each session.
The above precautions may be adjusted as time goes on and we learn more. We will keep you updated and encourage you to contact us with any questions.